Family Based Immigration
Family Based Immigration unites family members by allowing relatives to immigrate to the United States. There are multiple sub-categories within Family Based Immigration which allow one to bring their relatives to the United States. For each category, the wait time to immigrate to the United States varies by several years. It is important to know which category your relative fits into so that we may accurately estimate their eligibility and the estimated wait time for their qualifying immigrant visa.
Most common categories are listed below. It is important to complete a consultation with one our attorneys’ so that they can determine which category your family member qualifies for…
- Immediate Relatives: Spouses, Children or Step Children under 21 and Parents of U.S. Citizens (one of the fastest pathways to permanent residence in the U.S.)
- 2ndPreference Category: Spouses, Children and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Lawful Permanent U.S. Residents (i.e. Green Card Holders)
- 3rdPreference Category: Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens
- 4th Preference Category: Brothers and Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens
- What Is Family Based Immigration?
- What Are The Ways That Someone Can Protect Their Children And Other Heirs?
Don’t spend another year away from your family. Call us today so we can start building your love ones a bridge to America!
Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation