Family Based Immigration
Family Based Immigration unites family members by allowing relatives to immigrate to the United States. There are multiple sub-categories within Family Based Immigration which allow one to bring their relatives to the United States. For each category, the wait time to immigrate to the United States varies by several years. It is important to know which category your relative fits into so that we may accurately estimate their eligibility and the estimated wait time for their qualifying immigrant visa.
Most common categories are listed below. It is important to complete a consultation with one our attorneys’ so that they can determine which category your family member qualifies for.
- Immediate Relative: Spouses, Children, and Parents of U.S. Citizens
- First Preference: Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older) of U.S. Citizens
- Second Preference includes: Spouses and Children, and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents
- Third Preference: Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens
- Fourth Preference is the Sibling category for Brothers and Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens
Don’t spend another year away from your family. Call us today so we can start building your love ones a bridge to America!
Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation